You're helping people gain independence and puppies find their perfect working match
You don't need a lot. Just a few suggestions:
1. Brush for anyone who will be in the images
2. Communal water bowl will be available; if pups are sensitive, you can bring water from home
3. Shoes for a little bit of walking
4. Tissues for noses, eye gloopies, treat residue
5. Fave treats (but save til needed)
Thank you for supporting Guiding Eyes for the Blind. In order to help the most, let's try to fill the calendar. If you need to change your time, please use this link:
To cancel your mini session and have your full donation refunded, please cancel at least 3 days in advance. If you must cancel the day of, please call and let us know, or have someone else come in your place.
To Tax Deduct
Guiding Eyes for the Blind is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your entire session fee & 5% of your purchase is deductible.